With over 40 years of legal experience, the attorneys at Madigan and Scott Inc. will provide excellent legal advice and representation to both individuals and businesses in a wide range of legal matters in the Northern Virginia areas. During these past four decades, we have learned the value of a strong attorney-client relationship and how it can impact the outcome of a legal case, so we make it our mission to get to know our clients’ families and their personal goals. You can be sure that our attorneys will be at our clients’ sides during each step of the legal process, explaining the issues in their cases and all legal strategies that are available to them. It is very important that the client has all the information necessary to make the best decisions for their case.
If you are located in or near Springfield, Virginia, and you are in need of legal assistance, the legal professionals at Madigan and Scott Inc. will answer your legal questions and represent you in legal matters. Call (703) 775-1678 for a consultation.
At Madigan and Scott Inc., our attorneys possess a wide array of expertise in various areas of law. Our legal professionals have vast experience in personal injury law, DUI law, family law, lemon law, landlord and tenant law, and wills, trusts, and estate planning law. If you live in or near Springfield, Virginia, we will assist you with any legal issues in the following areas.
1. Personal Injury – If you are ever injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, a Personal Injury Lawyer can make sure that you receive all damages you might be owed. Some examples of personal injury law that we have worked with are vehicle accidents, slip and fall accidents, medical malpractice, assault and battery, and premises liability.
2. DUI/DWI – If you have been arrested for Driving Under the Influence, an experienced DUI Lawyer from our firm will work with you and the courts to minimize any possible consequences resulting from your DUI charge. Additionally, if you have received any questionable traffic violations, an expert Traffic Ticket Lawyer can also help minimize any consequences you might face. Even though a lawyer is not required for DUI cases, it is advisable that you hire one. A DUI conviction can seriously impact your life, both personally and professionally. You need an attorney who can navigate the DUI court system, so that your penalties can be lessened as much as possible.
3. Family Law – An experienced Family Lawyer with Madigan and Scott Inc. will assist you and represent you in any family law case, such as divorce, child custody, spousal/child support, civil unions, marriage, prenuptial agreements, etc.
4. Lemon Laws – According to the Virginia Lemon Law, the manufacturer is required to refund your money or replace your automobile with a new one, if it turns out to be a lemon. If this becomes an issue for you, an expert Lemon Law Attorney with Madigan and Scott Inc. will assist you in negotiating with the manufacturer. Your automobile might be classified as a lemon if you have attempted to have the same issue repaired three or more times with no luck or the vehicle has been out of service for more than thirty days within 18 months.
5. Landlord and Tenant Law – If you are a landlord or a tenant in the state of Virginia, you can trust an experienced Landlord Tenant Lawyer from Madigan and Scott Inc to assist you with the following: lease and rental agreements, security deposits, evictions, tenant rights, and landlord rights. Our attorneys are well-versed in the legal rights of both landlords and tenants, so we can assist with anything from tax deductions to tenant safety and evictions.
6. Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning – It is never too early to begin planning your estate. Whether you own few assets or multiple properties and a large number of other assets, it is best to plan ahead for your family’s security and well-being, should you become incapacitated or pass away. An expert Estate Planning Lawyer from Madigan and Scott Inc. will guide you through creating an estate plan that will protect your assets from taxes, secure your family’s future, and allow you to express your wishes for the distribution of your assets upon incapacitation and/or your death. Additionally, we will assist with estate management, property management, mortgages, and collections if you need.
If you or your loved ones have found yourselves in need of any of the above legal services, an experienced attorney with Madigan and Scott Inc. will assist and represent you in any legal proceedings, with care and compassion. If you are located in or near Springfield, Virginia, call (703) 775-1678 for a consultation.
“Extremely helpful and responsive. I needed a hand getting a case to small claims court and they answered the couple of questions I had free of charge and I'm on my way!”
“Our family has been using this law firm for a number of years. Couldn’t ask for anyone more professional. Thank you Bob, Mark, and staff.”
Madigan and Scott work hard to establish a bond of trust with each client. This bond provides each client with confidence and the assurance that everything possible will be done to protect the client’s rights and achieve the client’s goals.
Whether it involves a divorce, a criminal law case, or other matter vital to your future, Madigan and Scott will respond with personalized solutions designed to achieve your goals.
After graduating from Virginia Tech and moving on to the Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School to obtain his Juris Doctor degree, Attorney Madigan began offering personalized legal solutions for clients throughout Virginia. So, rest assured, if Mark J. Madigan, Attorney at Law, is behind you, you and your legal goals are in good hands.
Specializing in Domestic Relations, Trusts, Estates, Probate, Traffic Law, Personal Injury, Wills, Collection, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Contracts, Consumer Law, Lemon Law, Small Business Law, Criminal Law, and DUI/DWI, you are sure to find the support you need. With such broad experience, Attorney Mark J. Madigan has the knowledge and resources to help you reach your legal goals as quickly and efficiently as possible.